YouTalkie turns an Android smartphone into a walkie-talkie
It is an instantaneous voice messaging app which allows for bidirectional communication between different work teams and the manager or reference person in charge, facilitating the management and control of the different operations and safety at the workplace.
We then move from the radio to using the corporate or personal smartphone with minimum data consumption (both on the SIM and on the Wi-Fi network).
It is a “ready to use” B2B solution, available in “turnkey” SaaS (all-inclusive monthly fee) mode or on the premises.
- The highest performance Push-to-talk (over IP) communication on the market
- It optimises costs relative to radio-frequency communications
- Communication channel with guaranteed coverage (Wi-Fi and 3G/4G)
- The application is always active and not user-uninstallable
- It can be customised according to customer requirements
- Workplace safety and team management, all online and just a click away
- Improve the quality of customer services by 40%, thanks to reduced communication times
Bidirectional voice messages
Between single users in one-to-one mode, between groups, between users and the Operations Centre
Possibility of replaying all the messages sent and received and organising them in a repository.
View the status of users, connected or not connected.
Management of work shifts (start and finish)
Certify the arrival at the customer automatically.
Possibility of taking and sending photos to the operations centre, adding notes.
Man-down – emergency situations
The absence of movement for too long a period activates the functionality; the device sounds until presence is confirmed within a preset time; otherwise YouTalkie will send an alarm to all other users.